- Kosher Salt
- Black Pepper
- Minced fresh chivesOptional
- 1 Unsalted Butter1 tablespoon (15g)
- 2 Cheddar Cheese2 ounces (55g)
- 3 Egglarge eggs
How to Make an Omelette Cheese
- The main ingredient of the how to make omelette cheese is of course the egg. I use two eggs for a 10 inch skillet. If you prefer a thin omelette you can use a larger pan, but adding your omelette can be more difficult. I’d like to add a pinch or two of salt to my eggs.
- If your filling ingredients are salty, make sure to use a light hand. If you like a thin omelette, you can add cream or a spoon of milk. It’s time to whisk your eggs! You want them to be perfectly uniform, but you don’t have to be too playful. I want to use a fork (which is work), but if you are more comfortable with it then you can use a whisk.
- Melt the butter well in a 10-inch cast iron skillet set over medium heat. I suggest using a little more before you initially think you should. Omelette is a thirsty thing! Throw all your whisked eggs in the pan. Hint: straighten your egg bowl. Dust. Otherwise, it will be difficult to wash later.If you like to add Pancake in your breakfast here it’s recipe.
Easy how to Make Omelette Cheese recipe
- Let’s start your how to make omelette cheese recipe. Cook the omelette until almost set (the eggs are still flowing a bit in the center). If you do not want to lay eggs, you can always tilt the pan so that the cooked eggs are served on a hot pan and stirred quickly. You can even lighten them up to the edges with ease.
- Once your omelette is not set up enough, you can add your filling. I want to start with my cheese so it will have plenty of time to melt. Then I want to follow it with some kind of meat. The bacon is great. I finished it off with some grilled vegetables. Add all the mushrooms and onions! It’s time to add the omelette. Run your spatula around the empty edge of the omelet and lift it carefully… and quickly finish it! See how easy it was?
- Sometimes, if I feel the upper edge is not cooked enough, I turn the whole thing over. There is always the risk of spreading your ingredients though! To make it all look pretty and fancy, sprinkle some fresh herbs on top (here, I used shade from my garden).
- Easy way how to make Omelettes cheese aren’t just amazing at breakfast, they are perfect for a quick, filling lunch or dinner. Are also terrific. It’s great food for those days when you can’t think of something to cook and dinner is in 10 minutes (and your kids / husband hangs out 20 minutes in advance).
- To sum up: Throw 2 eggs vigorously with a pinch or two of salt. Heat a 10-inch cast iron skillet over medium-high heat. Add the butter well. Add the eggs to the skillet and cook the heat over medium heat. When the egg is almost set, add your yolks. Fill the empty half of the omelette on the filling.
- Cook until the cheese has melted and the eggs are set. These are my favorite omelette filings: raw milk-sharp cheddar cheese bacon or sausage onions, mushrooms and red bell peppers.
In a medium bowl, whisk the egg yolk with a nice pinch of salt and a little fresh black pepper until well blended.
In a large mixing bowl, beat the egg whites with the mixer, electric hand mixer or stand mixer, to which is lightly attached, until bright, peaks form.
Add half of the egg yolks to the flour in the flour and stir well until the cows are well assembled and the consistency dissolves in the souffle base. If used, combine cheese and chives in half. Add the remaining whites and, with a silicone spatula, gently attach them to the base of the souffle until they are well combined.
In a 9 or 10 inch non-stick skillet, melt the butter over medium heat until foam comes out. Scrape the base of the souffle into the pan. Using a spatula, spread the base of the souffle evenly and smooth the surface. Cover and cook until the bottom of the tortilla is brown, and the top is barely stiff (or even slightly loose, if you like). Spread the cheese over the top; re-cover and cook until the cheese has melted, about 1 minute.
Carefully slide the tortilla into the pan and place it on a warm serving plate, folding over yourself. Immediately. Serve.