Real Italian Gnocchi
Last Updated on
Potato gnocchi prepared according to Italian recipe. Tasty side dish for sauces and roasted or stewed meats or also a meatless main course.
1. 2. Mix the melted butter with the egg yolks, pour the mixture into the mashed potatoes and mix the mixture preferably with a hand mixer
3. Season with salt and grated nutmeg and stir in grated parmesan cheese
4. Finally, slowly stir the semi-coarse flour into the dough (be careful with the flour so that the gnocchi are not rubbery)
5. Divide the dough into thirds, shape the doughnuts, cut them into small pieces from which we form rolls, slightly crush each roll with a fork and then drop it into slightly salted boiling water
6. Cook until the gnocchi float to the surface
7. Remove the cooked gnocchi through a sieve and drizzle thoroughly with olive oil to prevent them from sticking.