Last Updated on
Slices of white bread prepared in this way, toasted and then garnished with a glass of white wine. More interesting recipes can be found in the show Recipes for Joy with Marketa and Honza, which airs on TV Paprika from 29 October every Saturday and Sunday at 16:00.
1. In a pan, sauté chopped onion and garlic in olive oil
2. Add the pieces of cleaned liver, a pinch of salt and pepper and sauté for about 10 min, pour in the wine and sauté some more
3. Add the chopped capers and anchovies, stir and set aside, if the mixture is too thick, loosen with a little stock or melted butter
4. Prepare the slices of white bread; brush them lightly with olive oil and place under the grill and bake on both sides until golden brown
5. Brush the crostini with the mixture and garnish with a leaf of smooth parsley.