Japanese Negimaki Rolls
Last Updated on
Marinated sirloin rolls, stuffed with onions and shiitake mushrooms, fried in oil until tender.
1. Steam the onions in boiling salted water and immediately place in ice water
2. Soak the shiitake mushrooms in advance, drain and cut lengthwise
3. Prepare the marinade; put the sesame seeds, caster sugar, soy sauce, wine in a bowl and mix everything well
3. Place a piece of onion and mushrooms on a lightly salted slice of meat, twist, pin with needles, pour the prepared marinade over it and leave it in for about 15 minutes, turning occasionally
4. Remove the rolls from the marinade, dry them, fry them in a pan in hot oil on all sides (about 5 minutes), then remove them, pour the marinade into the pan and cook until thickened