Baked Green Lasagna
Last Updated on
Lasagne, the unmissable dish from Italy.
1. Fry the finely chopped onion and garlic in heated oil
2. Add the minced meat, fry it, stirring constantly, add salt and pepper, pour tomato puree mixed with a little water and simmer until all the water evaporates
3. In the meantime, prepare the lasagne, add the beaten eggs, spinach puree, salt to the sifted coarse flour, mix and make a stiff dough
4. Roll out the dough into a thin sheet, cut into rectangles of 5×7 cm, cook immediately in salted water, drain and leave to drain
5. Place the lasagne in layers with the meat sauce and grated cheese in a greased casserole, the top layer is made of sauce
6. Sprinkle the lasagne with grated cheese and bake in a medium heated oven (about 20 minutes).