Last Updated on
Hungarian soup of the poor
1. Bring water to a boil and add salt
2. Dump the flour into a flat bowl 3. In a large bowl, place the flour in a large mixing bowl in a large bowl and carefully pick up the swollen flour pieces with a spoon, repeat this process until you have a large pile of swollen flour
4. In a frying pan, fry the sliced onion in the fat and add the red pepper
6. Stir the whole mixture from the pan into the soup and cook with the balls for 15 minutes
7. Serve hot.
– We must keep stirring the peppers in the pan on low heat, otherwise they will turn bitter!