Offal soup with dripping
Last Updated on
Duck duck and flour drippings as great inserts in poultry broth.
1. Put the offal from one duck in a pot of salted water to boil
2. Add the root Vegetable Recipes, onion and spices, cook until tender
3. Strain the broth and bring it to a boil again
4. Whisk the egg with the coarse flour until a reasonably thick, smooth batter is formed, which, using a spoon, let it drop into the boiling broth, simmer for a while
5. Finally, add the meat and Vegetable Recipes cut into pieces to the soup 6.
The soup can be enriched with other Vegetable Recipes such as cauliflower, broccoli, beans …
(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)