- 1 cup (250 ml) Milk
- 2 tbsp tea powder
- 1/4 cup (about 60 to 60 ml) of water water
- 3 tbsp Sugar
How to Make Milk Tea at a Home
- For those who want to add some healthy proteins and vitamins to their diet, making milk tea is a great idea. It’s a great way to get your daily dose of protein without the fats. For those who are vegetarian or vegan, milk can be a great alternative to cheese or other dairy products. You can mix any combination of ingredients that you want to create a tasty mixture. It’s easy to make your own milk tea recipe. Here are the ingredients you will need:
How to make Milk Tea Easy Way
- This is the first ingredient to your milk tea recipe. Get the kind you can drink, but if you want to have it for future uses, a whole-milk product will work as well. Powder – This should be ground up into a small amount. When mixed with water, it will create a rich, creamy drink. Teabags – If you want to add some flavors to your milk tea, the tea bags add flavor to your milk. If you are using green tea, just use one teabag per cup.
- Whole-milk or non-dairy milk – If you do not want to go to the trouble of grinding up the powder, or you have a lot of time on your hands, buy non-dairy milk. A glass of milk will last for two days or more, and your milk tea will taste delicious.
- Tasty tea bags Just peel the outside of the teabag and add it to the milk. You can find tea bags in the health food store or online. No time? Don’t worry. This recipe will explain how to make milk tea at a home.
- The first step to brewing the perfect drink is measuring the liquid level. Measure the amount of powder you put in the glass. Add the non-dairy milk in this amount.
- The next step is to add the teabag. For best results, use teabags. Make sure the teabag is unsweetened and fresh. Place the teabag in the microwave oven and let it soak for about 30 seconds. Then, pour the milk into the teabag. Allow the tea bag to soak for a few minutes, but do not let it boil the milk. You do not want the tea to burn the milk.
- After all of this is done, use a good quality coffee filter and place it in the bottom of the glass. Pour the hot milk into the filter. Use a strainer and turn the glass upside down.
Why Milk Tea Recipe Has Become One Of The Most Popular Drinks Of All Time
- One of the most beloved drinks of all time, how to make milk tea is one of the greatest inventions in Asian and Indian culture. Whether we are discussing its native form or its modern form, the spirit of this drink and the lore that surround it make it such a wonderful and easily accessible part of the contemporary world. A mere glance at the style and lore associated with Milk Tea brings to mind thousands of people.
- It is said that no two people have ever drunk the same Boba Milk Tea recipe. This beverage has become so popular that its origin has been mixed up with the lore surrounding Shiva. Before the epic Hindu epic, Mahabharata was composed, the milk tea recipe was linked to the Hindu God Shiva.
- Though all Milk Tea recipes vary slightly in style and ritual, there is a very common, simple theme running through all of them.
- A few drops of green chilies mixed in with the powder can give the drink a very spicy aroma. With many different milk tea recipes around, there is always a variation that is sure to please everyone, regardless of the exact taste.
Boil water in a saucepan.
Add sugar and tea powder to it and boil it on medium heat for 3-4 minutes.
Add the milk and boil it for 6-7 minutes or until the bubble rises. When you are ready you will see a change in the color of the tea from the shadow of the milk to the brown shade.
Turn off the gas fire and strain tea in cups.