3/16 fruit Plums
1 1/3 tbsp Blueberries
3/16 cup Pineapplecrushed, sliced, or chunks
3/16 melon Melons
2 2/3 tbsp Grapes
1/16 melon Watermelon
Easy Fruit Salad Recipe
- A fruit salad recipe is something that people just can’t live without. It’s a great way to put together
a filling meal or just have a nice summer day with your family. Whether you choose the
traditional creamy yogurt-based yogurt recipe or the chocolate cake recipe, you’re sure to find
Best Creamy Fruit Salad Recipe
- For a sweet creamy fruit salad recipe, you’re going to need classic cream cheese. However, if
you prefer a Tangier taste, you may want to consider using Greek yogurt instead. You can add a
couple of slices of cucumber, sliced strawberries, sliced bananas, and an additional scoop of dairy
of your choice for more taste. By using the yogurt with Greek flavor, you’ll get a fruity and
creamy flavor that goes perfectly with the Greek yogurt.
- The next step is to take your smoothie and create the base. Start by adding your yogurt and
Greek yogurt. If you want to, you can even add a few other fruits to this smoothie to add more
taste. Once all of the ingredients are added, your smoothie will be ready to eat.
- When the yogurt is blended, you can add some of the other ingredients. Add some strawberries,
bananas, and cucumber. Mix everything together thoroughly. It should be fairly thick and creamy.
If you are serving it with a scoop of ice cream, then that is all you need to do.
- If you don’t want to serve your smoothie with a scoop of ice cream, you can also add some cool
whip. It is a very good alternative. If you don’t have it, you can even add a little whipped topping
on top of the smoothie to get the perfect results. As long as you use whipped topping, you will be
able to cover up any cracks on the top.
- It may take a bit of time, but once you’ve made your fruit salad recipe, you’ll be able to serve it to
your family or guests. It will make a nice and yummy summertime dessert.
Try serving it in a nice mug filled with ice. Your guests are sure to enjoy this fun summertime
- To keep the tastiness of the tasty yogurt base, you can add honey or a little bit of lemon for an
extra kick. Try using both at the same time to make it even more delicious.A great thing about a fruit salad recipe is that it can be a fun summertime snack. Who doesn’t like chocolate pudding?
- Although it may seem a little offbeat to many people, there are a lot of recipes for it. If you have a
a nice pan of it on the stove, you can warm up a whole bunch of bananas, chocolate chips, and
- Then you take some bananas and put them in the fridge. When they’re almost ripe, you take
them out and mash them up a bit to make them easier to eat. You then take a frozen scoop of
your favorite yogurt and you add it to the mix.
- You can use a fork to mash them up. You can top it off with a scoop of your favorite frosting and
voila! You have yourself a fun summertime dessert that everyone is sure to love.
Carefully slice and core the plums with a knife.
Slice the melons into chunks, or use melon baller.
For remaining fruit rinse and drain it, then combine and serve.