- 1/2 Cup Canola oil
- Soybean oil (can replace saffron oil) Soybean oil
- Corn oil Corn oil
- 1/4 Cup ice
- 1/2 Cup unsalted beef stock
- 1/4 Cup Soy milk
- 1/2 Tbsp Baking Powder
- 1 bag of shoestring potatoes (26 ounces) Potatoes
Do You Know How to Make French Fries Like McDonald ?
- Is there anything better than a McDonald’s French fries? OK, yes, but really, the number of things better than fries from the Golden Arches is much slimmer. McDonald’s Fries is voted on permanently to serve America’s favorite instant service. What about the fries that make them so capable? And it’s just fried, so how difficult can it be to copy them? The answer is simple, and you won’t believe it – but not in this setting. This may surprise you when you look at what you need to make a perfect copy of McDonald’s Fries.
- What you need to make your McDonald’s fries at home is toasted frozen french fries, without salt beef stock, baking powder, soy milk, soybean oil (if available), canola oil and corn oil. Simple, but not what you would expect. You will find a complete list of ingredients and step-by-step instructions at the end of this article.
The French Fries
- You’re not going how to make crispy homemade fries. You think you want to, but you really don’t want to.How to make French Fries Like McDonald so you should Cutting your own fries with potatoes is a big pain, and McDonald’s uses fast water to throw its potatoes through the walls – maybe not one of them in your house.
- There is zero value in cutting your own fries at home. You can head to your local grocery store and find what you need.McDonald’s fries are sparkling fries, with a few more items added. Some different companies make them, just make sure they have the ingredient we are looking for: Dextrose.You get a shoe bag and add dextrose, which means you don’t have to give the fries a corn syrup.
Stick your Fries!
- French Fries Like McDonald Everyone in the pond! Well, give your fries a little bath in salted water – just pour them in and turn them over again. Then quickly drain them out of salted water and place on a flat tray and then return to the freezer for five minutes. McDonald’s flavors are flavored and frozen, so a quick bath and then a deep dive into the oil won’t give us what we want. We need to get fries for spray of saline water, and that will be done for five minutes in the cold chest.
Now Its time to fry !
- Get your oil at 375 degrees Fahrenheit, and fall into your fries. At this temperature, and with ultra-thin shoestring fries, the cooking time will be rather sharp. Everything from “McDonald’s supposed staff” to online shows that fries cook for three minutes to 10 seconds. Three minutes, 10 seconds in my fryer made the overdone fries.
- After a few (many attempts), the perfect cooking time for the Pharisees is 2 minutes, but keep an eye on them if you need more (or less) cooking time.As soon as this is done, take them out and add salt to them. Daylight gets out of McDonald’s salt, but you can apply as much as your delicate sodium-rich body can.
How close we are French Fries Like McDonald ?
- You’re not going to believe it, but it tastes like McDonald’s fries. Five people (counting themselves) tried the fries. Two testers didn’t know they weren’t McDonald’s fries – and they couldn’t tell the difference.
- For the other three, the taste was gone, but the difference was in the oil. It is simply impossible to decide what this mixture is on McDonald’s oil, except they come out and formally tell you what it is. But as far as flavor goes, you can taste a bit of McDonald’s milk, with a hint of beef.
- As you can see in the picture, McDonald’s fries are on the left, and the perfect copy is on the right. Domestic fries turned out to be a lot more golden brown than people in restaurants, but that’s the only difference in priority.
Heat the oil to 375 degrees Fahrenheit. And combine the ice, beef stock, soy milk and baking powder in a bowl, and mix until combined.
Place the fries in salted water, and remove after a few seconds.
Put the braised fries back in the freezer for five minutes.
Leave the fries in the oil, cook for 2 minutes, or until you reach the desired amount.
take off and enjoy it!