Chive Rissoles Stuffed with Meat
Last Updated on
Rizolettes stuffed with meat mixture, wrapped in tri-wrap and fried until golden brown, served with chive dip.
1. Beat the eggs and milk well with a fork, lightly season with salt, add the plain flour and mix everything together to make a smooth batter
2. Pour the prepared batter with a ladle into the oiled pan, spread evenly, fry on both sides until golden brown and prepare all the pancakes one by one, laying them on a paper towel to drain off excess fat
3. Fry the finely chopped roasted or cooked meat in hot oil, add the beaten eggs, fry briefly, remove from the heat, add salt and stir in the finely chopped chives
4. Coat the pancakes with the meat mixture, roll them into rolls, coat them in plain flour, beaten eggs, breadcrumbs and fry in hot oil on all sides until golden brown
5. Meanwhile, in a bowl, mix mayonnaise with sweet cream, chopped chives and salt to taste
6. Cut the finished rissoles diagonally, arrange on plates and pour the prepared chive dip.