Last Updated on
Recipe for risotto made with chicken, chicken liver, rice, onion, carrot, sterilized peas and other ingredients from sunny Italy.
1. Clean the chicken and liver, wash, dry and cut into smaller pieces
2. Cut the peeled carrots and onions into smaller cubes
3. Rinse the rice under running water in a colander and drain
4. Fry the onion in hot oil, add the chicken meat, liver and fry, then add the rinsed rice, carrots, ground sweet pepper, salt and pour in a reasonable amount of broth, stir, bring to a boil, cook for a while, then reduce the flame and simmer
5. Towards the end of the simmering, add the sterilized peas and simmer until tender
6. Serve the finished risotto sprinkled with grated cheese and chopped parsley.