Bruschetta with tomatoes III
Last Updated on
A warm appetizer from Italy on slices of toasted white bread garnished with seasoned tomato chunks.
1. First, cut about 1.5-2 cm thick slices of white bread
2. Toast these on both sides preferably on a grill or in the oven until golden brown
3. Place the hot bruschettas on a warm (pre-heated) plate
4. The finished bruchetta is then topped with pieces of seasoned tomatoes and served immediately.
Preparation of tomatoes:
1. Cut the washed tomatoes into smaller pieces, peel the garlic cloves and crush them, for example, with the flat side of a knife, mix them together
2. Then sprinkle with oregano or basil, season with pepper, salt, drizzle with olive oil and stir again.
Bruschettas should be served as warm as possible, then their taste and aroma will stand out!