Italian Potato Salad with Basil
Last Updated on
Salad suitable for example with fried fish, or serve it separately.
1. Boil the potatoes in their skins in salted water, then peel them and cut them into quarters
2. Wash the zucchini, clean it, cut it into cubes, and crush the garlic cloves
3. Fry the zucchini cubes in hot oil for about 5 minutes, then add them to the bowl with the other ingredients and the prepared potatoes
5. Dilute the pan juices with the stock and vinegar, pour the mixture over the salad and let it rest for about 1 hour
6. Cut the tomatoes into pieces, season with salt and pepper
7. Cut the cheese into cubes and the basil into strips
8. Toss the tomatoes and cheese into the rested salad and serve.