Last Updated on
Rizotto prepared from cooked rice mixed with beef stewed in white wine and broth, with Vegetable Recipes and spices.
1. 1. In the meantime, peel the onions, carrots, clean the celery, wash the beef and cut everything into smaller cubes
3. Heat half the butter in a pot, put the chopped Vegetable Recipes and fry for a while, then add the beef and fry together for 5 minutes
4. Then pour the white wine and broth over everything, season with oregano, salt, pepper, chopped parsley and simmer over low heat for 30 minutes
5. After 30 minutes of simmering, add the cooked rice, the rest of the butter, stir and heat through
6. Serve the finished risotto sprinkled with grated hard cheese.