Sauce puttanesca II
Last Updated on
A warm sauce from sunny Italy suitable as a side dish for pasta.
1. Heat the olive oil in a large non-stick pan over medium-high heat
2. Add finely chopped garlic and chopped chili pepper, seedless, and sauté for 1-2 minutes
3. Add washed, roughly chopped tomatoes and sauté for another 5 minutes, stirring frequently
4. Throw in the olives, anchovies and capers, season with salt and black pepper
5. Serve the puttanesca sauce with pasta garnished with basil leaves.