Frittata of two kinds of cheese
Last Updated on
Cooked fusilli pasta (thin macaroni, penne, rigatoni …) with Vegetable Recipes, baked until golden brown with eggs and two types of cheese.
1. Cook the pasta according to the instructions on the package in boiling salted water, 3 minutes before the end of cooking put in the water peas, corn, sliced leeks, cleaned peppers cut into thin noodles and let it soften slightly
2. Then drain everything and put it in an oiled baking dish with a diameter of about 1.2 litres
3. Whisk the milk with the beaten eggs, stir in the thyme, most of the finely grated cheddar and Parmesan, salt and pepper
4. Pour the mixture over the pasta, mix lightly and sprinkle with the remaining cheeses, place in a preheated oven at 190 °C and bake for 35-40 minutes until golden brown
5. Let the frittata cool for a while before serving.