Veal with fish sauce
Baked whole veal tenderloin, served cold sliced, topped with tuna sauce.
1. Salt and pepper the whole veal, brown the meat on all sides in a pan in heated oil
2. Put the roasted meat in an oven heated to 180 °C, roast until tender (the meat must remain pink inside), let it cool down
3. Peel the eggs and peel the yolk out of the whites, you will not need the white anymore
4. Put the yolks in a blender, add the tuna, anchovies, 3 tablespoons of capers and mayonnaise, blend everything until smooth
5. Add 2 tablespoons of olive oil, lemon juice and whisk again, season with salt and pepper to taste, dilute too much goose sauce with cold broth
6. Cut the cooled veal roast into slices and pour the tuna sauce on the plates.