Toadstools with Parisian Salad
Last Updated on
Cold appetizer of eggs, tomatoes and Parisian salad.
1. Hard boil the eggs and peel them after cooling
2. Wash the tomatoes and cut them into two equal halves, scoop out the flesh
3. Place a lettuce leaf and a portion of parmesan on individual plates
4. Cut the boiled eggs slightly from the bottom (so that they stand up well) and use toothpicks to attach the tomato caps
5. Place the mushrooms two by two in the parmesan salad piles and decorate the caps with dots of mayonnaise.
(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)